Cyprus K9 Rescue relies heavily on donations to further its cause and so we strongly encourage you to send any amounts via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please donate!
- The maintenance of a small shelter which takes care of strays and treats sick or injured dogs – ultimately helping them find a family and forever home.
- Collaboration with like-minded animal welfare organisations in Cyprus and abroad.
- Building and maintaining good relations and partnerships with various local & international governmental and non-governmental departments/agencies/organisations that may be able to help or contribute in some way.
- Temporarily host puppies or dogs before they’re flown to their new forever home.
- Donate any used or new blankets, carpets, clothes, towels, bowls, straps, dog houses and beds.
- Donate any dog food, canned or dry, as long as it’s fresh!
- Become a member or supporter of the club.
- Spread the word about animal protection, rights and welfare.
- Most importantly make sure you neuter your animals and install a microchip if you have not already done so!