The deadline for the Art competition to win a one year full scholarship in Graphic Design from the European University Cyprus, is going to be extended until the 14/8/15. The lessons will be taught in Greek and candidates must be fluent in the Greek Language.
The contestants are invited to submit a photo or scanned image of a design that they have already created solely themselves. Each candidate is allowed to submit only ONE artwork. The file must be no more than two 2 MB.
The topic is free and it includes the following categories: Graphic Design / Illustration / Painting / Sculpture / Comic Book design
Before submitting please read the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to people over 17 years.
2. There is no entry fee to enter this competition
3. Send your submissions at: email@example.com. In your submission you must include the following details: age, place of residence and a phone number we can contact you with.
4. The submission closes on 14th of August. The winner will be announced on the 29th of August at Cyprus Comic Con 2015.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event.
7. No cash alternative to the scholarship offered. The scholarship is NOT transferable.
8. The winner will be chosen based on the online voting (30% of the overall voting) and a designated Cyprus Comic Con Committee (70% of the overall voting).
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.