So you’ve spent all day exploring, acquiring loot and meeting new humans – evening is fast approaching and so it’s time to go home right? Wrong!
This year Cyprus Comic Con does not end at 20:00 – we wouldn’t want to waste that massive outdoor stage, the mist machines, lasers and purple lights now would we?
Stick around, pick something tasty to enjoy from one of our 16 food and drink vendors running the culinary gamut of pizza, jacket potatoes, vegetarian/vegan delicacies, biltong, German sausages, hot dogs, tacos, pulled pork, crepes, ice cream, flavoured popcorn, sandwiches *deep breath*, burgers, bubble tea, beers, soft drinks, cocktails and, last but not least, Somersby!
This year we’re going to have a proper after party on both Saturday and Sunday night! Tell your friends!
On Saturday we kick off with live music and DJs from late afternoon featuring special live band sets, DJs and performances for your geeky entertainment;
- 16:30 – Alt rock from local band, Reveries
- 17:00 – K-Pop Current Hits dance routine from SAD_G, HallyuCY‘s dance team
- 18:00 – Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter Performance by Ballere School of Dance
- 18:30 – 80s metal mood with R.U.S.T-X
- 19:30 – The Cashiers rocking you out with a special geek-infused set
- 20:30 – Winter’s Verge headline the night with a full first-time presentation of their brand new album
- 22:30 – DJs Jimmy D & Honston G kicking off the party with a full set homing in on groove, funk, alt rock all laced with geeky flavours
- 04:00 – Doors Close – were you powerful enough to party right to the end?
On Sunday we’ll be chilling out until midnight with the following entertainment;
- 17:00 – K-Pop Throwback dance routine from SAD_G, HallyuCY‘s dance team
- 18:30 – Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter Performance by Ballere School of Dance
- 20:00 – Flashpoint Harley Quinn Aerial Yoga Performance by Vasilia
- 20:30 – live rock n roll and rockabilly with The Xiles
- 22:00 – nerdy music by the Cyprus Comic Con team
- 00:00 – See you next year!
So are you ready to rumble at this year’s special Cyprus Comic Con open air after party late into the night?